• We are locally owned and operated, serving Franklin, Hampsire & Hampden counties in Western Massachusetts.
• With My Guardian Angel you have no contract. You buy nothing. There is no long term obligation, because life is too unpredictable. Cancel at any time and receive a full refund of any unused dollars.
• We personally install and service our equipment within 1 working day of your call.
• We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee.
• We are available to provide a free no-obligation in-home demonstration at your convenience.
• We adapt our schedule around your specific needs. Do you need a system installed the same day?
• Would it be more convenient for your family to meet us in the evening or on week-ends?
• If you have any questions or if we may be of service, please don’t hesitate to call us at 413-624-0200.
About My Guardian Angel
Mo Grossberger began his geriatric career in 1976 when he became a case manager for Franklin County Home Care Corporation (FCHCC) in western Massachusetts. It was there that he realized how older people could greatly benefit by having an advocate who could navigate the social system to help keep the seniors independent and in their own home.
Over the past 30+ years Mo had continued to be a case manager in Cleveland, OH. He also ran two group homes; one was for low income seniors (mostly homeless) and a second dedicated to assisting seniors with severe mental illness. In 1989 Mo found his client Harry who had been lying on the floor for 4 days with a broken ankle. Mo returned home feeling so helpless, because there was nothing available to have helped Harry. That evening he saw the classic commercial, “I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up”. Mo called the company that ran the commercial and asked them how he could go work for them. That was when he first began working with Lifecall medical alarm systems.
That was almost 25 years ago, and the die was cast. Mo prided himself in knowing that during these many years, his efforts have literally saved the lives of countless seniors, helping them maintain their independence and freedom. The biggest bonus was that by doing this he has also provided their families with peace of mind. In the fall of 2009, Mo began his own business after having run programs with various hospitals and Visiting Nurse Associations. He knew that this was a golden opportunity to work for himself, doing what he loves. Mo’s wife, Jeanne was an avid collector of angels and it inspired him to call his business MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.